APRIL 12, 2021 - Kindergarten registration opens! Please see our website and social media accounts for directions on how to register beginning April 12. You can also contact the school office where your child attends to be added to an email distribution list so that you will receive the directions via email on April 12.
*Parents and guardians of current GEVSD preschool students have already been added to the email distribution list.
Kindergarten registration will consist of two parts:
1. The online portion that starts on April 12
2. Mandatory in-person testing and informational session for you and your child - Please see the schedule for your child’s school below.
During the in-person session:
1. Computers will be available for those who haven’t completed the online portion.
2. Your child will complete a testing session.
3. The school nurse will go over your child’s immunization records.
4. Your child will have their picture taken.
5. You can receive assistance with uploading the required documents.
Required documents - birth certificate, parent’s driver’s license, proof of residency, immunization record
*A mask and social distancing will be required at the event.
April 13, 2021
April 14, 2021
April 15, 2021